Thursday, August 04, 2016

20 Things My Daughter Calls Our Cat


Alright so I have been kind of lazy lately with writing.  I have been having a hard time motivating myself and finding time to write.  Which is really frustrating for me.  I set myself a goal of writing a post every week and I just haven’t lived up to my own standards.  To be honest, I haven’t even been reading all that much either.  There is something about the summer that makes me want to just loaf around and watch TV or go outside and swim or walk (and collect Pokemon) or DO something.  Writing just isn’t high on my priority list.  Oh well. Anyway, in lieu of writing something meaningful, important, original, or interesting here is a completely frivolous and entirely unnecessary buzzfeed-esque list

20 Things My Daughter Calls Our Cat, Loki

Number 9 Will Surprise You



1. Loke Loke
2. Loke-a-belly
3. Mr. Loke
4. Hairy Baby
5. Mr. Fluff Butt
6. Sweetie
7. My Little Baby Otter
8. Mr. Cuddles
9. Loki
10. Baby Kitty
11. Fluffy Fluff
12. Snuggle Belly
13. Little Tsum Tsum
14. Cutie
15. Baby Panda Floof
16. Fatty
17. My Baby
18. Mr. Fatty Fat
19. My Sweet Snuggles
20. Squishy Flop








No comments: